May God rest him in peace.
The Harvard Business Review published recently on one of its blogs a very inspired article that presents seven great business insights from Steve Jobs, the retired CEO of Apple. Here is a summary.
1. Matter. “Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugar water — or do you want to change the world?”
2. Master. “Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.” Continue reading “7 Business Insights from Steve Jobs”
Carmine Gallo, columnist for Business Week, presents what she considers to be the seven principles behind Steve Job’s success with Apple. Here they are.
1. Do what you love – discover your passion
2. Put a dent in the universe – formulate your vision
3. Kick start your brain – stimulate your creativity with new experiences Continue reading “Innovate the Steve Jobs Way”
Something worth listening to at the beginning of the year.