Here they are the ‘Five Reasons Christian Parents “Lose” Their Children’, according to the author:
* * *
1) Falling into the temptation of using religion to control their children through guilt and shame.
2) The parents seem to be afraid of the world, instead of empowered to live in it.
3) The children do not see the parents drawing any joy from their faith.
4) The children are discouraged from finding answers to their questions.
5) The children believe they have nothing to offer the Christian community.
Conclusion: If Christ Inspires You, You Will Inspire Your Children
* * *
Read HERE the author’s reasons for the above.