There was a men flying with a hot air balloon. At a point he realized that he’s lost. He managed to go near the ground and he saw a women around. He came closer and ask her:
– Can you please help me? I promised to a friend that I will meet him, but I don’t know where I am.
The women answered:
– You are in a hot air balloon at 10 m high. Your are between 40 and 41 degrees North and between 59 and 60 degrees West.
– You probably must be an Engineer! the men replied.
– Right! How do you know?
– Well… everything you told me is technically correct, but still I have no idea where am I, and I can’t use your information. Frankly it was not helping me. I can say that you kept me in the same place for nothing.
And then the women replied:
– You must be a Director!
– It is correct!!! How do you know?
– Well… You don’t know where you are and you don’t know where to go. You raised yourself using a flame from a “hot” situation. You made a promise but you can’t keep it and you expect the people under you to solve your problem. The truth is that you are exactly in the same place where you started out discussion just a minute ago, but suddenly you realized that is my fault.