DISCOVERER: Eve. Discovered by accident one day when she had a craving for ribs.
ATOMIC MASS: Accepted as 170 lbs, known to vary from 98 to 360 lbs.
OCCURRENCE: Large quantities in all populated areas. Highly concentrated deposits at all sporting events and areas known as “singles bars”. Extremely low quantities can be found in any location where cleaning up is required.
- Surface often covered with hair–bristly in some areas, soft in others.
- Boils when inconvenienced, freezes when faced with Logic and Common Sense.
- Melts if treated like a God.
- Can cause headaches and severe body aches; handle with extreme caution.
- Specimens can be found in various states ranging from deeply sensitive to extremely thick.
- Becomes stubborn and unyielding when pressure is applied; yields only when subtlety, subterfuge, flattery are applied.
- Is repelled by concentrated quantities of precious and semi-precious metals and stones (See Jewelery Store). However, is attracted to small quantities of these when viewed worn against the skin of a woman. It is believed woman’s skin combines with the aforementioned to create a highly magnetic attraction for this element.
- May explode spontaneously if wallet is opened.
- Requires copious quantities of substances known as attention, reassurance, and stroking.
- When saturated with Alcohol will be fairly inert and will repel most other elements.
- Is repelled by most household appliances and common household cleansers.
- Is repelled by small children clothed in diapers, particularly those of the malodorous variety.
- Is rendered non-functional when confronted with the items in #5 & #6.
- Is neutral to common courtesy and fairness.
- Is impervious to embarrassment.
- Most powerful embittering and aggravating agent known to woman.